top of page


The UK's only registered charity specialising in arranging

Non-Molestation Orders, Prohibited Steps Orders & Occupation Orders 


How We Can Help You

We Can Help You:

  • Apply For A Court Order

  • Apply For Legal Aid

  • Direct You To A Legal Aid Solicitor 

DV 7.jpg

Men & LGBTQ+


Our Service Is Available To All Regardless Of Gender Or Sexual Orientation


Free Training

 We can offer your organisation complimentary training.


Referral Forms


Referral Forms For Professionals And Police

One of the display units at the Discovery Center of the Centennial Hall._edited.jpg

Contact Us


Get In Touch Now To Speak To A Professional Advisor

legal aid_edited.jpg

Legal Aid


Legal Aid Can Help Meet The Costs Of Legal Advice, Family Mediation and Representation In A Court Or Tribunal.


DV Assist can help you right now and we do not charge for our services.

An Emergency Court Hearing can be arranged on your behalf to apply for an Injunction Order.


Once an Order has been obtained we will arrange for it to be served on the Respondent.


Breaching a non-molestation order is now an arrestable criminal offence punishable by up to 5 years imprisonment.

What do I do if a non-molestation order is breached?


You can call the police on 999 who will deal with the breach as a criminal offence. It is likely that the offender will be arrested and put before the next available court.

community funded.jpg
bottom of page